Saturday, August 2, 2008

We're Back!!!

Yes, I know, we've been MIA for far too long! When someone you haven't seen in 20 years, tracks you down via your blog and comments that it's very out of date, you know it's time to get on the ball.

I'll be updating all week and getting all our weddings linked to this blog. So check back soon!

So what have I been up to? Well, for one thing, giving birth! My husband and I welcomed cutie-pie Colton into the world on April 14, 2008 -- right in the middle of a crazy wedding season! Colton was born on Monday and Mommy was at a wedding rehearsal on Friday, the wedding on Saturday. By the time he was 9 weeks old, Mommy had completed 10 weddings!

So pardon the lack of blog posts, but we've been a bit busy! : - )


Thank you Shari Bare for this wonderful photo of Colton.

No comments: